Beanies, bucket hats ,hair clips, headbands, ... my favorites hair accessorize !
Holà !
For my first article, I wanted to share my favorites of this winter.
I love to focus on the details of an outfit to bring a touch of originality. And if there is one thing I advise you to stand out, it's to dare!
It's up to me to show you how to spice up your outfit with some accessories but not just any accessories! Head accessories!
Big trend of this season, you can't miss it. Caps, bucket hat, barrettes, headbands etc, I propose you today my selection of favorites for your little heads.
Winter is no reason to say goodbye to colours! MUST DARE! So we let the sunshine into our dressing room with colourful hats!
We can spot you from miles away, but above all you will be able to brighten up a sober winter outfit by protecting you from the cold. Being stylish and warm is possible.
All shops offer hats and often at an affordable price, so don't hesitate!
Fluorescent, pastel, small or large knit caps, with pompoms or with a message, there is something for everyone!


ASOS DESIGN - Bonnet côtelé à large revers Rose : 11,49 €


KIOMI - Cashmere Bonnet : 16,19€
My other passion this winter is bucket hats. You can see them on a few heads but I promise you that if you have a crush on a model, you will love this trend. So let's go for it, get out of your comfort zone, and we're going to find the nugget you can't live without!
Polo Ralph Lauren - Bucket hat bear, 69,95 €
Another must-have accessory this year, you've become it, are the hair clips. Our parents used to put them in our hair when we were little, but we only wanted to take them out! Now the trend has changed and fortunately the brands have modernized the idea of hair clips. You can find them everywhere and of all kinds! cClips can be worn on its own or in accumulation, it's all about having fun with it.
Pearls, strass, scales, and so on, here are my favorites:
H&M - Barrettes lots de 3 : 9,99 €
Accesorize - STARBURST SPARKLE CLIP WITH CUBIC ZIRCONIA, 19,90 €
ASOS DESIGN - Lot de 2 barrettes avec chaîne et cristaux - Doré 8,49 €
In the family of hair accessories I ask, ... the headband! A return of the headband this winter and it's not to displease me! Let's face it, the queen of the headband is none other than Blair Waldor, so if we can just take a day off for a New Yorker, I'm buying! Not only does it give that preppy edge to any outfit, it's super easy to wear. No need to spend hours in front of the mirror to do your hair, just put it on your head, take out a few hair strands, or not, and you're done! I've completely adopted the trend, what about you?
Pieces - Serre-tête orné de perles, 6,49 €en soldes
ASOS DESIGN - Serre-tête double rang orné de boules - Doré, 13,99 €
And finally, knots and scrunchies. It's the little detail that will finish embellishing your hair in no time at all. Wear every day or in the evening, you'll quickly adopt these little accessories.
Topshop - Chouchou en velours à étoiles dorées - Noir, 6,99 €
Fancy Leopard Knotted Bow Hair Scrunchie - Black £2.70 en soldes
ASOS DESIGN - Lot de 2 chouchous à motif bandana - Rouge et blanc, 8,49 €
I hope this selection will get you more and we'll see you soon! Don't hesitate to leave me a comment and tell me for which trend you have a crush ... !
For my first article, I wanted to share my favorites of this winter.
I love to focus on the details of an outfit to bring a touch of originality. And if there is one thing I advise you to stand out, it's to dare!
It's up to me to show you how to spice up your outfit with some accessories but not just any accessories! Head accessories!
Big trend of this season, you can't miss it. Caps, bucket hat, barrettes, headbands etc, I propose you today my selection of favorites for your little heads.
- BEANIES -
Winter is no reason to say goodbye to colours! MUST DARE! So we let the sunshine into our dressing room with colourful hats!
We can spot you from miles away, but above all you will be able to brighten up a sober winter outfit by protecting you from the cold. Being stylish and warm is possible.
All shops offer hats and often at an affordable price, so don't hesitate!
Fluorescent, pastel, small or large knit caps, with pompoms or with a message, there is something for everyone!




KIOMI - Cashmere Bonnet : 16,19€
- BUCKETS HATS -
My other passion this winter is bucket hats. You can see them on a few heads but I promise you that if you have a crush on a model, you will love this trend. So let's go for it, get out of your comfort zone, and we're going to find the nugget you can't live without!
- HAIR CLIPS -
Another must-have accessory this year, you've become it, are the hair clips. Our parents used to put them in our hair when we were little, but we only wanted to take them out! Now the trend has changed and fortunately the brands have modernized the idea of hair clips. You can find them everywhere and of all kinds! cClips can be worn on its own or in accumulation, it's all about having fun with it.
Pearls, strass, scales, and so on, here are my favorites:
H&M - Barrettes lots de 3 : 9,99 €
Accesorize - STARBURST SPARKLE CLIP WITH CUBIC ZIRCONIA, 19,90 €
- HEADBANDS -
In the family of hair accessories I ask, ... the headband! A return of the headband this winter and it's not to displease me! Let's face it, the queen of the headband is none other than Blair Waldor, so if we can just take a day off for a New Yorker, I'm buying! Not only does it give that preppy edge to any outfit, it's super easy to wear. No need to spend hours in front of the mirror to do your hair, just put it on your head, take out a few hair strands, or not, and you're done! I've completely adopted the trend, what about you?
- BOWS & SCRUNCHIES -
And finally, knots and scrunchies. It's the little detail that will finish embellishing your hair in no time at all. Wear every day or in the evening, you'll quickly adopt these little accessories.
Fancy Leopard Knotted Bow Hair Scrunchie - Black £2.70 en soldes
I hope this selection will get you more and we'll see you soon! Don't hesitate to leave me a comment and tell me for which trend you have a crush ... !






































Comments
Post a Comment